Sundried tomatoes are delicious; their slightly sour taste along with their chewy texture gives just the right amount of balance in any dish that they are used. You can use them in your pasta along with some parmesan cheese, in your steamed chicken or add them to your broccoli and other vegetables just to give them an extra kick.
Sundried tomatoes are not only delicious but they are quite beautiful as well. When sprinkled on top or mixed into meals, they make the presentation all the more attractive. So, if you plan on having a dinner party or a family and friends lunch, just adding some sundried tomatoes to your prepared dishes and they will make everything look more appetizing.
The beauty in the colour of sundried tomatoes could not be ignored by Benjamin Moore Paints, and it is for this reason that they created their paint Sundried Tomato CC-62. This colour is bright but at the same time very authentic.
Sundried Tomato is very comforting and because of the colour’s origin, it really brings on the munchies, and puts you in the mood to have a nice warm meal. This is why the colour is perfect for kitchens and dining rooms.
This colour goes great with other Benjamin Moore classics such as Baby Seal 2119-30 from Colour Preview Collection, Nature’s Essentials 1521 and Antique Pewter 1560 from the Classic Colour Collection and Hush AF-95 for the Affinity Colour Collection. All of these hues bring out the best in Sundried Tomato and when united they become bold and exciting.
Monochromatic is in!
Monochromatic colour schemes for the home are getting more and more popular, and for good reason. Creating a monochromatic scheme is a great way of illuminating a space without choosing too many different colours, which can easily become overwhelming. To create the ideal monochromatic colour scheme using Sundried Tomato, partner it with other like colours such as;
- Arroyo Red 2085-10, which is a deep ebonized red, much like red clay soil with a somewhat burgundy quality to it.
- Dinner Party AF-300, which is a refined deep red with just a whisper of black, which makes it dramatic and elegant .
- Brick Red 2084-10, which is pure, energetic and stylish.
- Chestnut 2082-10, which when paired with Sundried Tomato makes for an extraordinarily harmonious combination.
These colours can be worn on your surfaces for a very long time as they are ageless, and Benjamin Moore guarantees that they will only get better with time.
Benjamin Moore Trinidad
- 42 Carlton Ave, St James, Trinidad - 628-7931
- San Fernando : #92 Drayton Street San Fernando Tel/Fax 657-0522
- Central: Main Road Longdenville Tel: 672-9886/2565
- East: #351 East Main Rad Tel: 672-9886/2565
- Tobago : Cor. Milford & Smithfield Road Tobago Tel: 639-4665